Educating key influencers and consumers on the positive benefits of U.S. beef in foreign markets is key! Did you know, In 2014, exports added a record value of $300.36 for every fed steer and heifer, according to USDA and USMEF. That’s about $170 to a 550 weight steer and heifer in the United States.
Program highlights include:
- Japan- Introduce Texas BBQ concept at food shows, seminars, tasting events, media support and promotions as well as general beef promotions at regional retail and foodservice establishments.
- Hong Kong- Sponsor the Great American BBQ (the #1 American food show in HK) to reach 1,000 foodservice decision makers. In addition, sponsor Texas themed beef promotions.
- Taiwan - Conduct foodservice seminars and promotions with key accounts.
- Pan Asia- Host a team to visit the beef industry in Texas. The team will consist of importers, distributors and chefs from the Pan Asia region, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- Central & South America - Host multiple Beef Value Cuts seminars to introduce new beef cuts and the profitability of using U.S. beef. In addition, host a team of importers, distributors and chefs that will visit Texas to learn about the beef industry.
- Caribbean - Conduct Texas themed promotions and festivals with U.S. beef at key hotels and restaurants. In addition, host a team of importers, distributors and chefs that will visit Texas to learn about the beef industry.
- Middle East - Conduct retail and foodservice promotions and educational seminars with key accounts.
- Greater Russian Region- Host a team of importers, distributors and chefs that will visit Texas to learn about the beef industry.